|All rights reserved. 2009 Metamorphosis Dance Academy. Inspiring the dancer in everyone with a professional faculty. Your home
for dance instruction, including ballet, jazz, tap, and hip hop for Round Rock, Austin, Pflugerville, Georgetown and surrounding areas.
|602 McNeil Rd. #108
Summer 2013-Spring 2014
Effective June 3, 2013 - May 17, 2014
- Registration Fee: $25 per student; $35 per family.
- Full Semester Payment: 10% discount (To get this total, take the installment amount and multiply times the
number of installments in that session and then subtract 10% of that total.)
- Installment: Collected monthly by check or auto-draft.
- Adult Punch card: $100 for 8 hours. (must be 18 or older)
- Family Discount: 10% off 2nd child (Discount taken on the lesser tuition. Applies to both full and installment
- Costume Fee: $45-$65 range per student per class
- Performance Fee: $35 per student
- Student Referral Credit: $20 credit for registered referrals.
- Missed Classes: There is no prorating of tuition due to absences. Holidays are not factored into tuition amount.
Make-up classes are encouraged, but must be taken within the same session.
- Professional Discount: For professional dancers only, inquire in the office.
Refund Policy/Dropping Classes:
Registration and costume/performance fees are never refunded. However, our tuition refund schedule is as follows:
Credit is not transferable.
- Prior to first lesson - 100% refund.
- Withdrawal within first two weeks - 60% refund.
- Withdrawal within first three weeks - 40% refund.
- Withdrawal within first four weeks - 20% refund.
- NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN AFTER THE FIRST 4 WEEKS OF CLASSES FOR ANY REASON, but unused prorated tuition will
be issued in the form of an account credit toward future dance classes (not merchandise).
If you choose to drop a class, you must submit this in writing.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS GIVEN DURING THE LAST 6 WEEKS OF ANY SESSION.
Withdrawal date will be the date that corresponds with the date of your written withdrawal.
|Upon registration you will be required to complete an agreement about the tuition policy and indicate your choice of
payment. This document also contains the electronic funds transfer (bank draft) agreement.
Summer June 3-July 27 (8 weeks)
Fall Aug. 12 - Dec. 12 (18 weeks)
Spring Jan. 6 - May 17 (18 weeks)
Click on "Calendar" for a full list of holidays
and family observation dates.
Tuition DUE by 1st of each
month. Auto-draft will occur
on or before the 1st of the
month (varies depending on
bank holidays or weekends.)
First installment due upon
registration to secure your
place in the class.