|All rights reserved. 2009 Metamorphosis Dance Academy. Inspiring the dancer in everyone with a professional faculty. Your home
for dance instruction, including ballet, jazz, tap, and hip hop for Round Rock, Austin, Pflugerville, Georgetown and surrounding areas.
|602 McNeil Rd. #108
1. No running or horseplay in lobby area or restrooms.
2. No food or drink in dance studios. Please keep the common areas clean by kindly disposing of all trash in
trashcans. If there is a continuous, excessive amount of trash left in common areas or outside the building, all food
and drinks (other than water) will be banned.
3. No foul language or yelling allowed inside building or studios.
4. Students are asked to stay inside while waiting for their ride.
5. Metamorphosis reserves the right to dismiss or expel a student for continuous violation of academy rules,
classroom etiquette, or dress code.
6. Metamorphosis reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment.
7. Leave valuables at home. Metamorphosis is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
8. Attend class regularly. Missing a lesson hinders progress. If absences get excessive, student will be placed in a
lower level or taken out of annual demonstration.
9. No parents or siblings allowed inside the studio during the instruction time. Visitation weeks will be held once a
semester. Observation windows will be opened for ten minutes at the end of each class. However, if it becomes a
distraction to the students the blinds will be closed. Special allowances will be made for visiting out-of-town
grandparents or other family.
10. Please wear cover-ups over your dance clothes to and from class. Dance shoes should be worn only in the
studio areas and lobby, and street shoes are not allowed inside studios (unless it is for hip hop). This helps keep
students’ shoes in the best condition possible, and it protects our floors from excess dirt and damage.
1. No food, drinks, candy, or gum allowed in dance studios.
2. All staff and instructors will be addressed as “Mrs.” or “Mr.” and their last name unless otherwise specified.
3. No jewelry of any kind allowed.
4. Dress code will be strictly enforced. Make sure child is dressed out appropriately or they will be asked to watch.
5. No talking allowed in dance studios unless you are asking a question. Raise your hand to be recognized before
6. Always respect your instructors and the art of dance.
7. Be kind and courteous to your fellow classmates.
8. If you are tardy to class you must ask permission before entering the classroom. If it is more than fifteen minutes
past the start time of the class, student may be asked to observe. Warming up is essential to the safety of every
student and we do not want your child to be injured. Student is welcome to attend a make-up class if they are
asked to observe.
9. Dancing is an art meant to lift the spirit so come to class ready to be inspired.